The clinic will be CLOSED from the afternoon of the 23rd December until 8am on Monday 4th January 2021. If you need a prescription you will need to contact the clinic before the 21st December to ensure that your consultant is available to prepare this for you.
Should any existing patients have an emergency, please speak to our on call nurse on the number you were provided. She will not be in the clinic and will not have access to your notes so you will need to explain your circumstances. She will not be in a position to obtain a prescription for you. If you cannot get through to the phone within these hours, please leave a message and the nurse will return your call as soon as she is able. Messages left outside of these hours will not be returned.
The On Call Phone will be available from:
- Weds 23rd December 16:30- 00:00
- Thurs 24th December 09:00- 17:00
- Fri 25th and Sat 26th December 10:00-12:00 and 18:00-20:00
- Sun 27th December 09:00- 17:00
- Mon 28th December 09:00- 17:00
- Tue 29th December 09:00- 17:00
- Weds 30th December 09:00- 17:00
- Thurs 31st December 10:00-12:00 and 18:00-20:00
- Fri 1st January 10:00-12:00 and 18:00-20:00
- Sat 2nd January 09:00- 17:00
- Sun 3rd January 09:00- 17:00
Please ensure that you have enough medication to get to the 4th January 2021 as both The Lister and The Shard pharmacy will be CLOSED on the 24th December through to the 4th January 2021. You will not be able to get routine medication from either pharmacy during this time.
In the event of a clinical emergency you should attend your local emergency department.
For those in early pregnancy who experience problems with pain or bleeding:
The Portland Hospital, 212 Great Portland Street, W1W 5AH is available for early pregnancy scans. You can self-refer to the hospital by calling directly on 0207 390 6351.
The ultrasound department is open until 13:00pm on Thursday 24th December
25th -28th December inclusive: CLOSED
Tuesday the 29th and Wednesday 30th December 09:00- 17:00
Thursday 31st December 09:00 13:00
1st, 2nd and 3rd January 2021: CLOSED
Reopen 4th January 2021
The cost is £130 per scan.
If you have a prescription you may be able to get medications through a local pharmacy. Pharmacies available in London over the Christmas and New Year period:
107-109 Gloucester Road London
Tel no: 0207 373 4445
- Mon 24th December 09:00- 22:00
- Tue 25th and Wed 26th December 12:00- 21:00
- 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st December 09:00- 22:00
- Tue 1st January 2019 12:00-21:00
35 Devonshire Street
Tel No: 0207 935 4050
- Mon 24th Dec 09:00-14:00
- Tue 25th and Wed 26th December CLOSED
- 27th and 28th December 10:00-16:00
- Sat 29th and Sun 30th December CLOSED
- Mon 31st December 10:00-16:00
- Tue 1st January 2019 CLOSED